- I formatted C-drive with Windows USB Bootable.
- It said cannot install Windows 10 because type/format is MBR. GPT format is required.
- I said screw it.
- I tried to boot Bootable Pendrive – Linux Mint Cinnamon 64 bit.
- I tried installing on C-drive i.e., primary partition. It gave errors of various kinds.
- Restarted PC , to find out that one of the secondary partitions E-Drive is formatted to ext3/4 file system and data is lost too.
- I got an external HDD too, I can backup the recovered files into it. But Linux Mint liveUSB is not mounting the external HDD, sometimes.
- I need HELP RECOVERING formatted/deleted partition data. (I guess some ext3/4 file recovery softwares ? Or NTFS recovery software or any other software, I am totally unaware and totally Newb)
submitted by /u/ro_ma_nce